• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Kisses & Stuff

brotymo

School is giving me a beating this week, so I won't be able to do much posting until my finals are finished the end of the week, but I thought I'd post a few photos taken over the last couple weeks.

78c52b44.jpg

Laddie watches the babies wrestle over a toy.

72be22ec.jpg

A lap of puppies is a good way to get cheerful before starting the school day!

f3f79667.jpg

Ah, the life of a dog....

b1e49ce7.jpg

Relaxation...

9d937d44.jpg

Little Lizzie Lou

e013bd94.jpg

THey love each other...or maybe whatever they taste on each other's muzzles.

4ed3a549.jpg

Wonderful photos! Your dogs are gorgeous! I'm meeting my little tri girl tomorrow, so it warms my heart to see Bandit and Lizzie together.:lotsaluv:

Good luck on your finals this week. :xfngr: I just finished entering all my students' grades a few minutes ago, so I'm all done now. I know how stressful this week is. Hang in there!

Lori

Wonderful photos! Your dogs are gorgeous! I'm meeting my little tri girl tomorrow, so it warms my heart to see Bandit and Lizzie together.:lotsaluv:

Good luck on your finals this week. :xfngr: I just finished entering all my students' grades a few minutes ago, so I'm all done now. I know how stressful this week is. Hang in there!

Lori

I was thinking of you today, Lori and meeting your puppy. Post some pictures!

Back