• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm a foster failure!

Congratulations

Hi, I'm a new member named Clare, and have been called Clare Bear all my life. Your new dog is adorable. 2 is always better than 1 with Cavaliers!!

Congratulations!!! My husband was part of the transport from OK to CO and then I hopped on to get this wonderful group to New Mexico for their next leg. Of course I remember sweet Claire! She was the most vocal! I think she was so excited to be where humans cared about her and loved her. She is such a love sponge. Hearing that this group of 7 are getting wonderful, loving homes makes me SO happy!!! I love her eyebrows!

Wow! Thanks so much for your help in transporting this very special group. cl*p It is so wonderful to see how teams of people like yourselves can work to save these precious little souls who have never known what it is like to live in a warm and loving home. :)

Congratulations! We too adopted from Lucky Star (tosha to them, dakota to us). They are a great organization! Glad to hear another precious dog has found a forever home! :dogwlk:

Back