• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Father Xmas Had a Surprise

Brian M

Hi

Even though Luke is 13 we still decorate his bedroom for Xmas and one of the items is a 1.2 mtr stuffed Father Xmas which sits on his bed surveying the scene .Tammi one of our white cats likes nothing more ,as all cats do, than to sneak into Luke's bedroom for solitude ,warmth and a quick 6 hours snooze ,so last night we couldn't find her anywhere so I searched all over and no sign (Dawn had actually popped her out for 20 Min's ) of her, and I must have left Luke's bedroom door ajar as later in the evening after I had taken Luke first to his Karate class then to his Scouts and finally arrived home at 8.15 pm I popped upstairs with the girls following ,but upon arriving in my bedroom no Poppy she had taken a diversion and sneaked into Luke's bedroom ,and horror of horrors there she was on his bed with poor old Father Xmas locked in a loving embrace humping away. As I was unsure if Crufts and the CKCS would allow me to register the resulting progeny of this unlikely pairing I decided to quickly intervene before things got really serious and it developed into a matter of the heart rather than sheer lust ,so with no care for my own safety I dived in and after 1/2 hour successfully separated the entangled twosome and sent Poppy on her way with her tail between her legs then quickly rearranged the Fathers clothes and told him to pick on somebody his size next time ,then swore them both to secrecy and decided to carry on as normal but not to tell Luke about the shenanigans that occurred on the night of the 8.Th Dec in his bedroom .:confused:

Back