• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Molly and Dougall

Tania

I transferred Molly to Clare Rusbridge after being given the devasting news
Molly had severe SM. We have been told Molly is at the early stages but
she is severe. Molly has been put on a Proton Pump Inhibitor(Cimetidine) and we are to withdraw the Garbapentin by gradually reducing it over a period of two
weeks. Molly will remain on the Previcox. However Clare did recommended we should think about getting another companion for Dougall as they are both totally besotted with each other.
The Garbapentin will be saved for the future. We feel there is some hope as the other vet (even though he knew his stuff) virtually wrote her off. :neutral:

Dougall had an MRI, he is clear, he has dry skin and was prescribed Evening Primrose il:razz:

I'm sorry to hear about Molly, but it sounds like she is in good hands. I hope her condition improves :flwr:

Molly is lucky to have someone who will get the best possible advice for her.

I hope Dougall will not need a new companion for a long time yet.

PM me if there is anything I can do.

Margaret C

Back