Thread: Reflective Harness Recommendations?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Reflective Harness Recommendations?

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I wanted to get the pups a really cute DP or UpCountry Step-in harness for Christmas, but most of the walking we do in the winter is at night and I get concerned because we are near some busy roads. This seems like a better gift for them since it'll help keep them safe..

Premier has a reflective Easy Walk Harness I am thinking of doing, but I thought I might want to try to transition to a normal step-in.

I found this one but never heard of the company:

http://www.gollygear.com/harn_muttgr.html

Does anyone know about this one or have other recommendations?
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

We do, and it's been great - high marks. Lady didn't like the puppia, as I don't think it fit her properly. The mutt gear is very adjustable and lets her lead more from the lower chest than higher chest/lower neck as with the puppia. And it's reflective, which makes me feel better at night. There's a removeable strap for the car as well (we just leave it in there) so we don't have to switch harnesses when traveling.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That is great to hear!! Thank you. I really want to get them a reflective harness and it's good to know I can use it in the car too. They already have car harnesses, but it'd be nice to not have to put a second one on them.

I'll have to order these later today for their Christmas presents.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)