Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maggie watching TV

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Maggie watching TV

Maggie loves to watch TV. If there are other animals on, she jumps at the the TV and cant seem to understand why they cant play with her. I've never seen a dog focus on TV like that. It's so funny. Does anyone else's Cavalier do that?

Post Thanks / Like

What a beautiful photo of Maggie. Yes, my two watch TV from time to time as well. And when the door bell rings on a TV show, they both go running to our door thinking we have comapany.
    Jato - Blenheim, Nov. 2007
    Zoey - Ruby, June 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Maggie is really beautiful!
    Yes, Molly reacts to TV as well, she particularly reacts on animals, cartoons and certain politicians (unfortunately not the ones, we react on )
    Charlotte & Christian
    Molly & Éowyn & Khaleesi

Post Thanks / Like

Oh she's lovely!

I have a tri-color Maggie too and she barks away if Anderson Cooper is on TV. She's gotten mad at a few movies too.

I remember just after we brought our Maggie home, we were listening to a CD with very different audio channels. She sat in front of the speakers and cocked her head to the left, to the right, to the left, to the right. She's more worldly now, but it was like watching a referee at Wimbledon.

Post Thanks / Like

Stunnig pic og Maggie !
    Elja is not smart enough to watch tv....if theres animalsounds cocming from the tv,shell run around the house very exited and barking....
    Kia shows a little interest in the tv but nothing like your Maggie

Post Thanks / Like

Maggie is beautiful. Max will occasionally show an interest in the TV - it's a large screen and it startles him but he quite enjoys looking at the doggie in the fireplace glass (his own reflection). He's not vain at all lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice picture of your lovely Maggie. My Spike and Kwispel also watch TV from time to time.
    Greetings, Linda

Post Thanks / Like

What a gorgeous picture. Perfectly focused just on Maggie. What kind of camera do you use?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Camera

The camera is a Canon 40D. We just got it and I'm still trying to learn to use it. Here are a couple more of my favorite pictures of Maggie & Roxie. I just love these dogs. They're like my children. They are getting so used to having their picture taken that when they see me with the camera they just pose.

The

Post Thanks / Like

Sparky loves to watch TV too - he'll sit in front of my face to get a better view!!!
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge