Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maggie watching TV

Post Thanks / Like

Fudge loves/hates Meerkats i'm not too sure which yet...the compare the meerkat ads in the uk send her buck wild....

Post Thanks / Like

Your dogs sound like a bunch of nutters My German Shepherd occasionally watches TV for a minute or two but nothing like this lot. The two Cavs like to block my view of the telly by standing with their heads in front of mine - much prettier picture anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

The other day my GF and I were having a chat while watching TV so we paused the Tivo and there was a polar bear on the screen growling or making a scary face.

My butters woke up from a nap and started barking at the TV even after we changed the channel. We think he either got scared or was trying to protect us. It was funny!

Post Thanks / Like

bellatrix loves comedies, frasier and everybody loves raymond, i think its all the shouting she likes! x

Post Thanks / Like

Those black and white photos are stunning!

Post Thanks / Like

Lewis watches animal programmes obviously but he also watches football and cricket. Sounds a stupid thing to say but he really does!

Post Thanks / Like

Sasha, our Great Pyrenees barks at the UPS trucks (she can hear them from miles away) and if anyone rings the doorbell and sometimes she can sense them walking up to the door. Luckily Chamberlain hasn't caught on to what his big sister is doing. I love that she is protective but everyone cowers in the doorway when they hear her bark!
    Mommy to....

Chamberlain (10 month Male Blenheim Cavalier)
    Sasha (6 year old Female Great Pyrennes)

Post Thanks / Like

Nice picture of your lovely Maggie. My Spike and Kwispel also watch TV from time to time.
    Greetings, Linda