• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maggie watching TV

Fudge loves/hates Meerkats i'm not too sure which yet...the compare the meerkat ads in the uk send her buck wild....:rotfl:

Your dogs sound like a bunch of nutters :rotfl::rotfl:My German Shepherd occasionally watches TV for a minute or two but nothing like this lot. The two Cavs like to block my view of the telly by standing with their heads in front of mine - much prettier picture anyway.

The other day my GF and I were having a chat while watching TV so we paused the Tivo and there was a polar bear on the screen growling or making a scary face.

My butters woke up from a nap and started barking at the TV even after we changed the channel. We think he either got scared or was trying to protect us. It was funny!

bellatrix loves comedies, frasier and everybody loves raymond, i think its all the shouting she likes! x

Lewis watches animal programmes obviously but he also watches football and cricket. Sounds a stupid thing to say but he really does! :D

Sasha, our Great Pyrenees barks at the UPS trucks (she can hear them from miles away) and if anyone rings the doorbell and sometimes she can sense them walking up to the door. Luckily Chamberlain hasn't caught on to what his big sister is doing. I love that she is protective but everyone cowers in the doorway when they hear her bark!

Back