• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Great eBay Challenge

More items ............

Dog bed/mat with Cavalier Spaniel, Dalmation, GSD, etc
Item Id:290324326783

Dog bed/mat with Cavalier, Yorkie, Terrier, Beagle.
Item Id:290324329736

s.gif

Border Fine Arts Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Model
Item Id:290324331698

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club Year Book 1983
Item Id:290324333602

Blenheim puppies Fleece Blanket on eBay

A few more fundraising items.

I managed to obtain two of the really attractive fleece blankets, gave one to a friend, & now cannot find any more
Roger managed to get a tendril from the vine hanging across the photograph, but it still looks okay

Please keep the SM Cavalier Collection Scheme in mind if you know of any frail SM diagnosed cavaliers.
It is an important research project....see http://www.veterinary-neurologist.co.uk/

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Puppies Fleece Blanket
Item Id:290332796231

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Single Duvet Set
Item Id:290332797672

s.gif
Sherratt & Simpson Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Head
Item Id:290332800020

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club Year Book 1980
Item Id:290332801482

I got one of the dog beds that Margaret was auctioning a little while ago and Cinders has claimed it as her own.:roll:

:wggle: A few new items for sale on E-Bay:

Pink Flip-Flop Charm item no 330351006571

3 DVD Beginners Yoga set item no 330351004809

Audio Cassettes Gaudy Night by Dorothy L Sayers item no 330351007589

Hello,

I don't do much posting due to lack of time and other reasons, but just wanted to let you know about a very generous new friend I have made via selling audio books on E-Bay.

A gentleman called Philip from Nottingham bought two of my unabridged audio books a while back, and we had a nice friendly exhange of e-mails about them

Subsequently when I had more of the same to sell I contacted him directly and asked if he would like to buy them before I put them on E-Bay, which he did. I told him in general e-mail conversation why I was selling stuff on E-Bay and when I recieved his payment (already sent to Penny Knowler) he had generously round it up to add a bit more.

The same thing happened on the next sale I made him, but there was a bit of a problem with the delivery as the Post Office made him collect it, saying that it wasn't stamped and therefore I hadn't paid the £7 plus postage (the postage came to more than I was getting for the sale - cassettes of this quanity are expensive to post!).

Philip said he was just pleased that they had turned up and not to worry, but I sent him the postage receipt anyway so he could claim it back. He then wrote to me and said he wasn't worried about the money, but would put in a claim and send me the money for the Cavalier fund!

This week I recieved a cheque from Philip for £20 as a donation for the Cavalier Collection Scheme (I told him all about it) which I was quite overwhelmed by.

I feel I am lucky to have "met" such a nice person and raised funds for something I care about.

I have sent the £20 by Pal-Pal to the SM Fund today.

Best wishes,

Hello Brian and Di,

Regret no longer able to sneak onto the board during work hours, so posting time is rather limited. I do keep an eye on you though....

Running low on things to sell on E-Bay (nice clear house though) but hoping for more donations from friends.

Best wishes,

Back