Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great eBay Challenge

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nanette, thank you for doing that but the link isn't working for me told you I'm not great with LOL

It just comes up to stores and you need to search but I'm not finding you?
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just a tip, list an item to go live at weekends or after eightish in the evenings, more people shop after all the soaps have finished. You can schedule a start time for just 6 pence more.
    No you are right Nicki it's not working for me either. My user name is frank8356 on ebay but I will go and check it all out and re post.
    Last edited by HollyDolly; 11th December 2008 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Just read Nicki thread
    HollyDolly

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]http://stores.ebay.co.uk/GEMSTONE-JEWELLERY-BOUTIQUE[/SIZE][/FONT]

Ok Think I have it right now, sorry about that. Enjoy looking.
    HollyDolly

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes that's working for me now - you have some beautiful things
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    OK after a bit of a struggle {I confess to not really being very technically minded } I've managed to list my item - IF I CAN DO IT, ANYONE CAN!!!

I'm proposing a category of "most wanted Cavalier book" LOL - I wanted this for ages, it's lovely to read and I think it's time someone else get to read and treasure it.

Thank you Nicki that is a wonderful contribution.
    I remember seeing this book, must be 25-30 years ago. I have not seen a copy since.

Any body else up to the challenge?
    It really is not that difficult, if you go into eBay, click on 'Sell' and follow the instructions for the quick sell option, it is really quite easy.
    I find a certain satisfaction in seeing it all come up as a listing.

It is best if you have a photo, but you can do it without, or even edit your item later to add a photo.

I am useless with a camera, so I got Roger to do a batch of 70 items ( mainly tapes, year books, old club magazines and miscellaneous items ) He did them on the garden table to get a good light with no reflections, and complained bitterly about cold feet while he was doing so.....

My daughter's partner has donated the CD below. Has anyone heard of them or is this for the 'who? category'

Jack Johnson CD 'On and On' Special Edition

Item number: 150315759992

My gorgeous Grandson has donated a 2004 Beano Annual, item 150315759110

I wonder if Brian has found his spot lamps yet, or is he going to be forced to contribute Dawn?

Margaret C

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Margaret

Yes Dawn found Brians spot lamps stashed in the loft where loads of my things disappear to .As I said if I don't move an item or use it for a week or so it just disappears or as my good lady says it gets tied up ,then they miraculously appear somewhere in the loft ,my problem is I am not allowed up there as I will find all sorts of things and then fetch them back down again .I actually brought them into work and I have photographed them filled out all the forms on Ebay ,for the first time as a seller ,then at the end it says to enter my home phone number and they ring and give you a confirmation number ,so I will do this later and post the selling number on the forum so we can all admire my handiwork.
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

I'm supposed to be working from home today, but I keep wandering off to look at doggie things, so at this rate I will be working until midnight .

Anyway, I have just posted all of my redundant yoga DVDs on e-bay: no idea if they will sell, but we will see.

I used to do 2-3 Ashtanga Yoga classes a week and topped them up with a bit of home practice - though I actually only used about three of the DVD's I had - but I have to finally accept that Ashtanga is not a good option for my now dodgy knee and move over to a more gentle form of yoga and Pilates instead. So it will do me good to sell the DVDs in aid of Cavaliers.

If they don't sell I will put them in the jumble, but donate £1 for each to the SM fund anyway.

Listing numbers:
    Last edited by Jan Bell; 12th December 2008 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Grammar
    Jan
    Owned by Rufus (B&T) and Piper (Border Terrier) and in loving memory of 12 years of Toby joy (Tri cavalier) - waiting at the rainbow bridge.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you so much.

I had a quick look. Looks rather like a form of torture to me. My arthritic knees nearly buckled at the photo of
    David Swenson Yoga Short Forms - DVD, CD & Card set (Item number: 330294000502)

I love HollyDolly's beautiful items.

We have only had people from the UK so far.

I know that we can only collect dogs in this Country, but we are all in this together, and the results of this study could benefit cavaliers worldwide.
    Does anyone have an unwanted articles hidden away somewhere, so we can go International?

Margaret C

Post Thanks / Like

I had a quick look. Looks rather like a form of torture to me. My arthritic knees nearly buckled at the photo of
    David Swenson Yoga Short Forms - DVD, CD & Card set (Item number: 330294000502)
    Oh I really liked the David Swenson one - I did a three day course with him at the Yoga Union in Edinburgh a few years ago and you would not believe the positions he could get his body into!

I am going to see what else I have to put on e-bay tomorrow - it's so easy that I think I could get addicted.
    Jan
    Owned by Rufus (B&T) and Piper (Border Terrier) and in loving memory of 12 years of Toby joy (Tri cavalier) - waiting at the rainbow bridge.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

Hurray after my second attempt those lights are now listed as item number 320324830671 so if people could pls have a look and tell me what you think good or bad pls as its my first ever go selling previously always been a buyer ,if Dawn would let me up in that loft there will be loads of things I will have forgotten about over the years that been sneaked away and hidden from me.
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T