• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rupert

Nicki,

Thank you for sharing the photos and stories about Rupert. He sounds like a wonderful member of your family. Please forgive me if this sounds strange, but I can only hope to give our Holly the life Rupert had with you. To have enjoyed his spirit for 12.5 years is just wonderful -- I can only hope to be so lucky. Yet sharing his life for so long must also make his passing extremely difficult. The loss of a pet is such a personal, piercingly painful one. I'm sure your home feels very empty, even with other dogs around. Of course they are mourning now as well -- I believe animals have souls and the capacity to feel and emote as we do.

Thank you for being an example of what a true pet owner is: a loving, nurturing caregiver who finds the strength to let your best friend go in a peaceful, painfree, dignified manner. Rupert most certainly knew how much you loved him. May Rupert and you be an example to us all.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Tara

Nicki, I've just seen this now :(
So sorry to hear of Ruperts passing. Nothing I can say is going to make this any easier for you, but know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Take comfort in the the thought of Rupert and Kyla together again.
Run free at the bridge Rupert *ng*l

:hug::hug::hug:

I am so sorry to hear about Rupert, I know he was very special and you must miss him so much. He was so beautiful and regal looking, and I love the Christmas card picture; it's stunning. Give the other pups extra cuddles, they'll need them :flwr:

I am so sorry to read of your loss, and can tell how loved he is from the pictures you took. You will be in my prayers.

I'm so sorry for your loss.. Even though he had a nice life, it's always hard to say goodbye.. May he play at the rainbowbridge!

I can't stop the tears. I've not been online since last week and to read these stories about Cailean, Rupert and Toby is just breaking my heart. 3 doggies so incredibly loved. I'm so so sorry for your loss Nicki. I hope you can feel my hugs.

I am so sorry to hear that you had to say goodbye to Rupert. :( He was a beautiful cavalier. Your tribute to him is very moving. What a precious boy he was. :lotsaluv:

Nicki,
So sorry about Rupert's passing. As you go thru this christmas season, I know it will be hard for you.
His photos are lovely and your Christmas card is a work of art. May your memories of him in time replace the tears you have now with smiles and laughter. Until then, hugs to you and your family in your time of grief.

Oh Nicki, I'm so so sorry. I don't know how I missed this post :( I'm absolutely devastated for you. I know I'm rather late, but sending belated hugs and kisses to you, Trevor and your brood from me, Dougal and Dora xxxxx :flwr:

Back