Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Rupert

Post Thanks / Like

Nicki,

Thank you for sharing the photos and stories about Rupert. He sounds like a wonderful member of your family. Please forgive me if this sounds strange, but I can only hope to give our Holly the life Rupert had with you. To have enjoyed his spirit for 12.5 years is just wonderful -- I can only hope to be so lucky. Yet sharing his life for so long must also make his passing extremely difficult. The loss of a pet is such a personal, piercingly painful one. I'm sure your home feels very empty, even with other dogs around. Of course they are mourning now as well -- I believe animals have souls and the capacity to feel and emote as we do.

Thank you for being an example of what a true pet owner is: a loving, nurturing caregiver who finds the strength to let your best friend go in a peaceful, painfree, dignified manner. Rupert most certainly knew how much you loved him. May Rupert and you be an example to us all.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Tara

Post Thanks / Like

Nicki, I've just seen this now
    So sorry to hear of Ruperts passing. Nothing I can say is going to make this any easier for you, but know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Take comfort in the the thought of Rupert and Kyla together again.
    Run free at the bridge Rupert

Ollie Roxy Bailey

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry to hear about Rupert, I know he was very special and you must miss him so much. He was so beautiful and regal looking, and I love the Christmas card picture; it's stunning. Give the other pups extra cuddles, they'll need them
    Carrie - Mom to my boys, Miles (a Ruby born 4/15/07) and Truman (a B&T born 11/28/07) and my girls, cats Hailey and Kayla (born @ 4/15/04 - they were found as strays )

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry to read of your loss, and can tell how loved he is from the pictures you took. You will be in my prayers.
    Martha
    Annie's mom

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry for your loss.. Even though he had a nice life, it's always hard to say goodbye.. May he play at the rainbowbridge!
    Qwick °07-Feb-2000
    Qwebble °26-Jul-2006
    Qnotje °29-Mar-2008

Post Thanks / Like

Rest in peace beautyful Rupert

Post Thanks / Like

Run free Rupert. Your family loves you. My heart aches for you Nicki.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

So sad to hear of Rupert's passing.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't stop the tears. I've not been online since last week and to read these stories about Cailean, Rupert and Toby is just breaking my heart. 3 doggies so incredibly loved. I'm so so sorry for your loss Nicki. I hope you can feel my hugs.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry to hear that you had to say goodbye to Rupert. He was a beautiful cavalier. Your tribute to him is very moving. What a precious boy he was.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)