• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cailean

A couple of days ago I put this little slide show together in Cailean's honour, and I'd like to share it with you all.

I'm deeply touched by everyone's messages - I know each and every one of our Cavaliers are so special to each of us on the board and it's so comforting to know that so many people care.

http://www.slide.com/r/EFUIgKUC5j-W...previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

btw, the slide show will keep going round and round - I didn't know how to finish it, but it's the thought that counts.

Misty the slideshow is fantastic and really shows Cailean's personality. I'm so sorry for your loss it must be a very difficult time for you. Take care of yourself :hug:

What an amazing tribute to Cailean. You will love having that in the years to come. Even 6 years after our German Shepherd got her wings, I still love to look at her pictures and cry. Thank you for sharing. It is a beautiful and touching testament to your love.

What an absolute beautiful tribute to your baby. I also know the pain you are in but try to think of all the joy that your baby brought to you in his short little life. I'm wiping away the tears as I write this.

I am so incredibly sad to hear about Cailean. You've told so many wonderful stories about. He was a sweet boy who will be very missed. Please accept my deepest condolences.

Back