• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

im new here :0)

shell1805

hey my names shell and im new here,
on the 3rd of october myself and myhusband decided to get our 3 1/2 labrador sullivan a little brother. sullivan is epileptic and we were worried about him as he was being subdued. so home came bentley, my gorgeous tri colour cavilier :p he has such an amazing charecter and instinctivley knew that when sully has a fit, he lies with him and licks him to calm him. he has stolen my heart and means the absoulte world to bothme and my husband :p

without further ado:

bentley:

benley5.jpg

bentley and sullivan:

sullivanandbeltey.jpg

bentley and me:

meandbentley.jpg

i hope you guys like him as much as i do :p xx

What a little cutie, he's gorgeous :lotsaluv:
Sullivan looks so pleased to have his new little brother, they're both lovely

Awww- what a cutie! I'm glad you are so happy, and he is being a good little brother to Sullivan. Cavaliers are pretty special! :lotsaluv:

They look very sweet, and, yes, Cavs do steal the heart! Mine doesn't belong to me any more! Welcome to the board.

thanks everyone :p i cant wait for christamas this year, its gonna be so fun havinga puppy around again :)rolleyes: i say this now untill he attacks the christamas tree.... again!!!!) thansk for being so welcoming, im sure i'll soon bug you all with LOADS of pics of my boys :snap: xx

Back