• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hey, im new here :0) xx

shell1805

he my names shell,

ive posted pics of bentley in the puppy section. ive wanteda cavilier for years but with having a lab (sullivan) i always felt like i had my hands full lol! it was only when i felt sullivan was slowing down and seeming subdued, that myselfand myhusband contemplated getting another dog to keep him company and bring out the puppy in him. there was only one breed i was going to get and so home came bentley my tri colour cavilier. he is such a nutter and never fails to make me laugh but he has such a caring side, epecially when sullivan has an epileptic fit. he has completed our family and i couldnt imagine a life without him now :p

icon_welcome Hi Shell and welcome, Ive just had a look at Bentley on your other post and he's gorgeous :lotsaluv:

Welcome

Hi Shell,

Wishing you a warm welcome, and Bentley of course! I only had one Laurel (b&t) for a month, then came Riley (Blenhiem) and if I could have another I would. They are so much fun.

Beth
:paw:Laurel :paw:Riley

Back