• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Slow

frecklesmom

Anyone else having slowness when connecting here? Just had computer tuned up but not having luck with this site-is it just me?

NO!!! It's not just you!Glad to hear someone else is. I thought I was going mad!

Every other site is fine but sometimes this site takes ages to load and then is really slow.
Yesterday I was waiting on a page to load for over 15 minutes.

My computer is fine as I have just had it checked as is my broadband, all other sites I and the rest of the family use are quick as usual.

I always found this one a little slow but it has gotton worse in the last few days.

There do seem to be some problems - we think they are doing some work to the servers which host the forum, which may account for the slow speed. Sometimes it is ok and other times it's painfully slow :(

We can only apologise - sadly it's not something we have any control over - and hope that it will soon be a bit better. Please bear with us - it's worth it :D

Back