• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Not sure who's the biggest fool...

qwickkertje

Me?

Well this morning I suddenly realized this.. Under our christmas tree, there are exactly 4 presents at the moment.. Guess who they are for? (ALL of them)

For Qwick, Qwebble and Qnotje of course :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
1 is a secret santa gift and the other 3 are what they are getting from us.. And imagine, right before I realized this, I was wondering what I should get them for christmas...

And yes, not one present for a human there yet...

LOL!! how funny is that!! where did advent calendar for the dogs or did you make one up? :p

I got it from a local Market - part of the 'Good Boy' chocolate range. She LOVES it, I let her participate in opening the doors daily, needless to say there's now scratch marks all over it and bits of the cardboard missing - it's so funny!!!

I'll have to look for one. That's so funny! you should take a picture of her opening it up. :)

Back