• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan and Antonia, two lovely pictures!

*Pauline*

I took these this week and think they are lovely!

My daughter Antonia and Dylan.
3120602060_d6d93f2fe9.jpg

3120603100_5bcdb1883f.jpg

LOVE those pics. Especially the 2nd one ... I love the adoring look on Antonia's face and how relaxed and comfortable Dylan is in her arms :lotsaluv:

I think they are lovely too. Your daughter is very pretty..and Dylan of course handsome as ever!

I agree both are very beautiful. Truthfully speaking though your daughter is really beautiful. She could be an actress. Tell her to get into some acting lessons. :)

Wonderful photos Pauline, lovely to see Dylan looking so relaxed and happy, they obviously have a very special relationship.

Thank you Lani, brotymo (<I keep meaning to ask what your name is!), pippa, Judy, Linda, Nicki, Laura and Mindysmum.

Ahh lovley photos, especially the second picture. You can see they adore each other.

Fabulous pictures! Your Antonia is a natural, stunning beauty, worthy of the big screen. With handsome Dylan at her side, they could take Hollywood by storm! (y)

Back