• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

sullivan :0)

shell1805

by now you all know how much i love bentley (tri colour cav) but before him there was my very special boy sullivan (my gorgeous labrador) sully is 3 1/2 and ever since her was 6 months old he has been diagnosed with epilepsy. every few months he has a fit and the vets have always struggled to get them under control. to make matter worse he has an unusually highwhite blood cell count and the vets are currently doing a round of blood tests as they have increased further. the worse out come will be some kind of cancer but the vets are hopeful that that is not the case as sully in himslef is as lively as ever. even more so thanks to bentley.

here's my other gorgeous and special boy(the pic next to him is when he was 12 weeks old)

babysully.jpg

He is a beautiful boy. My next door neighbors brought home a yellow lab puppy a few months ago, and WOW is he growing fast. I understand they are very gentle, intelligent dogs.

Back