• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Éowyn is home!

ourempire

Finally, finally we picked up Éowyn last night. She is just a doll, craving for attention and whining if we don't give it immediately :rolleyes:
Molly is something between very offended that we brought home a new dog and very interested in this annoying little creature. Molly changes between ignoring Éowyn, protecting the toys, sniffing and chasing her playfully. Right now Éowyn sleeps in my lap, Molly sleeps next to her with one of my legs between them.
The first night went well. Éowyn immediately accepted her crate next to the bed, Molly was a bit more reluctant but finally slept in her own crate side by side with Éowyn. I was up a couple of times, calming down Molly, who was a bit confused. Later in the morning I pretended that I didn't notice Molly creeping up in my bed next to me :)
Éowyn has got a good start with the potty training. Her breeders have taught the puppies to go outside, and we have only had two accidents at all today. And finally - pictures:

Éowyn has been home for an hour, Molly is looking sceptical at this new arrival...
3120196183_9b89230110_o.jpg

- or maybe insulted is a more accurate description of Molly's mood:
3121020886_3423196869.jpg

Éowyn immediately began playing around.
3120193891_e668194bf0_o.jpg

...sleeping...
3120194421_7af30731dd.jpg

Love me, love me, please, love me...
3120195601_0bf5984c91.jpg

And finally: proof that Molly isn't totally mad at us...
3121062072_40f85f9afe.jpg

oh she is adorable (love me love me pic!!!melts any heart!!) they are both stunning. i bet you're happy she is home, spoiling her yet??? lol :luv: xx

Awww ... it doesn't get any cuter than that!!

You must be thrilled. Congratulations!! :) She's just a little sweetie-pie!

Éowyn is so cute. :lotsaluv: I am glad to hear that the first day and night went well. Molly does look curious. I am sure in a few more days she will be loving have Éowyn there to play with and to cuddle with.

Congratulations,how sweet is she !!!!
I LOVE the first pic of Molly taking a sceptical peak from behind you....reminds me of Elja...She acted like that for the first 48 hours and then she melted :O)
I bet that the day after tomorrow they´ll be like glued together and there will be alot of running and chasing each other around the house :)

Remember to post plenty of pics :)

Look! After only 1 week they are friends!
3138774892_b5fab7d2b8_b.jpg

Everything is going so well. Éowyn was almost potty trained from her breeders. The last three days we have had the house full of Christmas guests, and she only had one accident (today). Molly is warming towards her. They are running madly around the house sometimes. Right now they are lying by my side sleeping (not together, though).

That is so amazing how quickly they are taking to each other. I am so happy for you and them. :lotsaluv:

What a gorgeous pair, Its amazing how little time it takes for them to take to each other - you'll have the obligatory cavalier pile soon;)

Hi

They are two gorgeous Cavaliers and look the best of friends ,I am sure with a little squeeze theres room for one more on that cushion ,keep us posted.:):):)

icon_welcome Eowyn!! I hope we'll see many pictures. :D :snap:
She's gorgeous, congratulations.
I'm sure Molly will soon be wondering what she ever did without her!

Back