• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Major house project

linderbelle

We're in the midst of getting all hardwood floors except tile in the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms. They have been here all week and don't expect to be done probably next friday considering 2 days are holidays. Anyways this picture cracks me up. My Abbey the tri is peaking around our bedroom as if she's saying to Bentley our blenheim "is it safe--watcha think or should we stay up here".

Merry Christmas everybody!!!
3120316051_9765a3b79c_m.jpg

Wow, hardwood floors sound nice. Let me know how you like them. I have been considering getting them put in the downstairs rooms. The carpet in the family room is starting to look poorly, and I figured with having 2 dogs now hardwood floors would be the way to go.

That is hilarious!
You will love your floors. I put them in my house a little over a year ago. They have been wonderful. My only problem occurred 3 weeks after they were installed. The water line to my ice maker burst while I was away for 5 hours and flooded the kitchen and half the living room and did $9,000 worth of damage to the brand new floors. Thank goodness for insurance, though there was a $1000 deductible...not to mention the days of hammering torture...all over again.

Back