• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Night Duty with Cassie

Oh that's fantastic news, so pleased for you :D

Hope you have a very enjoyable Christmas :flwr:

Nanette, I was so pleased to hear that Cassie is recovering well. I have been thinking about you both. You must be over the moon! :). Have a lovely Christmas.

You and Cassie have been in my thoughts all day - I'm so relieved to read your post about her improvement this evening. We'll be thinking of you and sending lots of love and positive thoughts to Cassie. I'm so glad you read up on the illness and she is on the mend. Bless you and have a lovely Christmas with Cassie!

Just catching up with this thread - I hope Cassie is continuing to make a good recovery. :xfngr:
My friends Collie had this when he was 6 years old, and he's had a head tilt ever since, he's now 12 years old, and apart from a bit of arthritis in one elbow he's as fit as a fiddle. They used a bioflow magnetic collar on him which straightened him up a bit and stopped him getting stiff after long walks. I'm not sure if it would work for every dog though and they're quite pricey.

Take care

Just read this now, how frightening to see Cassie fall ill in this way. I am so glad to read she has improved, how is Cassie doing now? :hug:to you and Cassie.

Back