• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sam

Aileen

This would have been my little Sam *ng*l2nd gotcha you day
here are a few photos of him
Sam8.jpg

on is first day
AileenallDogs28-1.jpg

with the others
BarnySam.jpg

trying to catch Barney
933111_09A_027.jpg

playing in the snow
samkkk005.jpg

Sam and his teddy bear
212112_22A_003.jpg

at the air port
212112_06_019-1-1.jpg

Sam in his stroller

Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie----Jake)

Aileen, Sam certainly had the time of his life whilst in your loving care. He looks so happy in those picture - Happy Gotcha day to you both, he will always be in your heart.:lotsaluv:

Hold those memories in your heart. He may be gone, but those memories can never be taken from you. Light a candle and take some time to wade through the memories you shared.

Hugs to you today.

Look at what a happy boy he was in the time he was with you!! What a lucky little fella to have lived out the rest of his life with all kinds of friends, adventures and love. A big hug coming to you!! You made it all worth it for him.

Bless you that you gave him such a wonderful home and life - he was obviously very much loved, and you will always carry your wonderful memories of him in your heart.

Thank you for sharing the photos.

He was very lucky to have had such a loving Mummy, and I bet the time he spent with you was the best time he had:flwr:

Aileen, bless you for being so loving to Sam. Thanks for posting his pics, he was beautiful. :lotsaluv:

Oh, what a sweet happy boy. How cute that he actually sat - and looked comfie - in the stroller! Don't mean to sound ignorant, but what is Gotcha Day? Is it when you adopted him?

sam

Aileen.
I'm so sorry to hear about Sam. I had no idea he had passed on. Haven't logged on in months. I'm sure he enjoyed his final years.
Yvonne

Oh, Sam looks so happy in those photos! At least he got to know what it was like to have a warm and loving home. The precious memories will keep him with you always!

Thanks so much for posting your lovely photos of Sam. I'm so glad he got to spend his last year+ with you. My favorite is the one of Sam in his stroller - he looks like he's totally at home with you and he's enjoying the ride. Colin's favorite is the photo of Sam and his teddy bear. :luv: I'm so glad Sam got to be with you!
"If Tears Could Build A Stairway, And Memories A Lane, I'd Walk Right Up To Heaven And Bring You Home Again." :lotsaluv:

Back