• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Seasons Greetings

Nicki

Just wanted to wish everyone a joyous Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year.

Rupert-Christmas-28Oct2006-188.jpg

{My precious Rupert, thought I'd share this photo with you as it is special to us - he loved to pose for the camera, especially when there were treats involved LOL}

Thankyou for sharing Rupert with us, what a joy that photo is, He brings a smile to my face. Rupert have a lovely time with all the others at Rainbow Bridge.

Love Nanette xxxxxxxxx

Hi Nicki

That is a beautiful photo of Rupert and like HollyDolly as soon as the picture opened up I was smiling even before I knew it was Rupert ,I bet he had that effect on all he had contact with ,you are a very lucky lady that he graced you with his companionship .Well done and Best Wishes to you and all your gang .Thanks.:)

What a handsome lad, a truly beautiful picture.

Wishing you and everyone a peaceful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

A special big :hug: to all those whose precious babies are spending their first Christmas at Rainbow Bridge.

Thankyou for the good wishes and for sharing such a beautiful picture...hugs to you this christmas.

Beautiful picture of Rupert. Merry Christmas to you, and may you find comfort in the memories of happy times with him.

To everyone who looks at this thread, & smiles at the handsome and ever hopeful Rupert.
May I wish you and all your dogs a very Merry Christmas, and a New Year that brings Health & Happiness to us all.

My very best wishes,

Margaret C

Your Rupert must have been a very special boy,he just oozes with carisma in all his photos :luv:
merry Christmas everybody!

What a wonderful picture of Rupert! Thank you for the holiday wishes. From our home to everyone here -- MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! It has been a real pleasure to be a member of this board. Thank you to all who give such wonderful insight on our cavaliers. I have learned a lot and know that Holly is a happier, healthier dog for it!

What a beautiful picture of Rupert.
To everybody on the Forum have a wonderful Christmas.:)

Back