Thread: Tammi

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Tammi

Hi

I have recently mentioned on other posts about my beautiful white cat having undergone an operation 3 months ago and was diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer.She has been fine but over the last two weeks has really gone down till now she neither eats nor drinks and her breathing is very laboured and intense so tonight I decided her time is nearly here and made an appointment for Sat at 9.10 for her to get her wings and go to Rainbow Bridge like all before not an easy call to do she has been with us for 12 years she was an adopted rescue ,so pls a kind thought for her
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brian, I am so sorry to hear about Tammy. I will be thinking of you both on Saturday.
    Last edited by Lani; 23rd December 2008 at 11:21 PM.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry...but what a great life your cat had with you.
    BK

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh Brian I am so sorry to read this You are doing the kindest thing, it's the last gift of love we can give our beloved companions, although it's so hard for us.

We will be thinking of you on Saturday - it's a horrid time of year for this to happen but I hope it is a comfort that she's had 12 happy years with you.

I don't know if it's possible, but if you can, try to arrange time for the other animals to say goodbye to her afterwards. We put the animal who has passed in a bed on the floor, and let the others have time to say goodbye in their own way. Some of them seem to take ages to understand, others it's quite quick - but it does stop them looking for their companion. Sometimes they still grieve -something like Rescue Remedy can be helpful for this; but they don't do that constant searching.

Sending hugs and
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org