• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tammi

Brian M

Hi

I have recently mentioned on other posts about my beautiful white cat having undergone an operation 3 months ago and was diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer.She has been fine but over the last two weeks has really gone down till now she neither eats nor drinks and her breathing is very laboured and intense so tonight I decided her time is nearly here and made an appointment for Sat at 9.10 for her to get her wings and go to Rainbow Bridge like all before not an easy call to do she has been with us for 12 years she was an adopted rescue ,so pls a kind thought for her:(

Brian, I am so sorry to hear about Tammy. I will be thinking of you both on Saturday. :hug:

Last edited:
Oh Brian I am so sorry to read this :( You are doing the kindest thing, it's the last gift of love we can give our beloved companions, although it's so hard for us.

We will be thinking of you on Saturday - it's a horrid time of year for this to happen :( but I hope it is a comfort that she's had 12 happy years with you.

I don't know if it's possible, but if you can, try to arrange time for the other animals to say goodbye to her afterwards. We put the animal who has passed in a bed on the floor, and let the others have time to say goodbye in their own way. Some of them seem to take ages to understand, others it's quite quick - but it does stop them looking for their companion. Sometimes they still grieve -something like Rescue Remedy can be helpful for this; but they don't do that constant searching.

Sending hugs and :flwr::flwr:

Back