• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kevin

misty

Kevin went to the Bridge this morning, after a short illness. :(

Kevin was about 11 1/2 years old and we took him into our lives 2 years ago, when he was bereaved of his elderly owner. Before this, we understand he was a show dog, but never found out who his breeder was or what his pedigree name was.

Kevin did so much with me and followed me everywhere, always. I'll miss lots of special times with Kev - he used to love going to Scotland with us and I have fond memories of him staying in a hotel in the Cairngorms with OH and I a couple of times; of Kevin sitting quietly under the table in The Dog & Gun in Keswick; of Kevin coming to Newcastle Uni with me in the car each week to drop my typing work off; of him sleeping in my wardrobe for the last couple of months; of our special "sausage Fridays" that we shared, where he'd come to work with me and have a sausage sarnie or a sausage roll.

Run free, mummy's boy.

Sorry for your loss :flwr:

It sounds like you had some great times together. Hopefully those memories will make it a little bit easier for you.

Run free at the bridge Kevin *ng*l

Sending lots of :hug: to you at this difficult time.

I am so sorry. You have lots of warm special memories and I hope they bring you comfort.

So sorry to hear that Kevin has gone to the bridge. You had him for only a short time but you will have many treasured memories that will be in your heart always. Sending you a big :hug: :flwr:

So sorry to hear about Kevin...You seem to have put so much into such a short time with each other..he was certainly loved and loved you too. Thinking of you.

Hi misty

So sorry about Kevin he was a special boy and you really spoilt him and loved him in his later years with you,so all those good memories hes left for you are very special forever ones just for you.:)

Best Wishes and Kindest Thoughts:flwr:

I am sorry you have lost Kevin. Hugs to you during this time of grief. Hold your memories of him close and in due time they will make you smile.

:hug::hug::hug: I am so sorry I remember when you had Kevin :hug::hug::hug:
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

So soon after losing precious Cailean, it really does not seem fair Fran :(

Thinking of you at this horrid, sad time - take comfort that Kevin chose to spend his last years with you, and he was so happy and very much loved.

Think of him pulling that face and sulking with you after you "tidied" up his bed in the wardrobe :)

Sending our love and thinking of you xxx

So sorry to hear about Kevin, you gave him some wonderful years and have great memories - keep them close:paw:

Thinking of you:flwr:

So sorry to hear your sad news. Sounds like he had a wonderful time in his autumn years with you and those are the memories he'll take to the bridge with him. Thinking of you today.
Diane xxx

Fran,I'm so sorry to read such sad news. I remember Kevin was originally with his brother but they didn't really get along. I fell in love with Kev when I saw his photo and enquired about adopting him. I was delighted when you announced that he was going to live with you.

It's so sad that he had such a short time with you.

Take care of yourself Fran and know that we are all thinking of you :hug:

Fran,I'm so sorry to read such sad news. I remember Kevin was originally with his brother but they didn't really get along. I fell in love with Kev when I saw his photo and enquired about adopting him. I was delighted when you announced that he was going to live with you.

It's so sad that he had such a short time with you.

Take care of yourself Fran and know that we are all thinking of you :hug:

Kevin's companion Randall (now Ben) is doing really well and is a cheeky little thing. Kevin and Ben did meet up for a couple of walkies and completely blanked each other :).

The family that adopted Ben also now own two companions of Cazy's. Cazy and her 2 friends came from a breeder when they 'retired'. Incidentally Cazy completely ignores her old kennel-mates when she meets them too!

So sorry for your loss :flwr:

Run free Kevin - theres plenty of lovely doggies there to meet you xxx

Back