• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan, "I'm not spoilt at all!!"

and as for that bed, do they do people sized ones??? I could jsut get in there and curl up LOL

Tell me about it, we have all said the same, but I still have to get his old blanket out and make him a nest on the sofa at night. Just our little routine. I wrap him up and I give him a cuddle and say a little prayer that his SM doesn't get any worse. Couldn't love this little fella more. :rolleyes:

Lovely photos, Dylan is such a handsome boy, reminds me a lot of my boy, although he's not quite so long haired as Dylan. Hope his SM doesnt get any worse.

Oh my gosh, that coat would solve MANY of my Dougal walk problems... the leaves, the mud, the trail of destruction inside after he comes in. He's booked into the groomers Tue for a little trim!! But it was breaking my heart the thought of cutting his coat back too much.

As for spoilt... who here has a spoilt cavalier??? Show of hands?? anyone??? No? :D :lol:

Oh my gosh, that coat would solve MANY of my Dougal walk problems... the leaves, the mud, the trail of destruction inside after he comes in. He's booked into the groomers Tue for a little trim!! But it was breaking my heart the thought of cutting his coat back too much.

You should get one. I did however need to alter the opening underneath as Dylan is rather a large boy (and I'm not talking hight!)and he was peeing inside the coat. I'll post a pic of what I did.
Here's where I unpicked the opening and chalked where I wanted to cut.
3163052186_694dc06b6d.jpg

Here's where I sewed bias binding to the edge. I could only get wide binding but it won't show.
3162222845_85d1e22a98.jpg

Last edited:
Aww with those cute eyes and pyjamas who wouldnt want to snuggle up to a handsome little fella like Dylan :luv: He is as cute as ever and Alex and I wish you guys all the best for 2009.Your a mum in a million to Dylan,I really hope he has a much needed break and rest aswell as you from SM cos you both deserve it :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:
Love you both :lotsaluv:

ahhhh soooo cute!!

am also lving looking at Dylan in the snow everyday on the calendar!

Back