• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan, "I'm not spoilt at all!!"

*Pauline*

It's pretty cold in our house so mummy bought me pajamas. I love these.
3152895795_eb3eae48b9_b.jpg

And I get really muddy when we go out so mummy bought me this coat from Deb. She introduced Deb to Cavalier Talk and now she is a new member. Here's her website: http://www.dormercrafts.co.uk/
3153764746_8d3c2c723f_b.jpg

And...I got a new bed but I still like to sleep on the sofa!
3152898319_2bf8dcf586_b.jpg

Lovely photo's of Dylan as usual..he's a lovely boy...not spoiled at all..but then, who ever heard of a spoilt cavalier:rolleyes:

Love the coat:cool:

Oh, Pauline, I love looking at photos of Dylan. He has the whole "soft, melting expression" part of the cavalier breed standard in the bag.

As far as spoiling cavs goes...it is easy to do, because they appreciate it! and they show it! it just inspires me to keep right on spoiling mine.

Pauline:

What a beautiful boy Dylan is . . . . he has the softest, sweetest face! Continue to spoil him well!!

Hope 2009 brings comfort to Dylan and that you are able to relax and enjoy him "extraspecial"!!

Look at those eyes, how can you not spoil him. He is a lovely boy. :lotsaluv: Hope you will have a worry free 2009 with Dylan.

Awww ,I´d spoil him rotten too...That face...who could not spoil him?!:luv:

Last edited:
Isn't he handsome!!!
Our dogs are not spoiled, just well compensated for being so lovable!

Jen and Ilsa

I love his pj's. He looks so cozy and comfy in them. He is so adorable. Judy

He looks so comfy bless him and he's lucky to have such a lovely mum. He certainly has the most adorable little face and I just love seeing the pics of him.

Once again, your little man has stolen the show. Happy New Year Dylan!!! Love, Dottie and Claire-Bear :luv:

lovely pictures Pauline.

What I'm always jealous of is the quality of photos you get. Whenever I grab my camera my two move so I normally get just their tails in shot!

Spoilt no!, Dylan is just too precious to be spoilt, he deserves everything his mummy buys him for be ing such a good boy:)

Dylan looks very happy with his new outfits and bed:).

What are cavvies for if not to love and spoil.:jump:

Isn't he handsome!!!
Our dogs are not spoiled, just well compensated for being so lovable!

Jen and Ilsa

What a lovely sentiment :D

Gorgeous photos Pauline, he looks very handsome and comfortable in his new outfits - and as for that bed, do they do people sized ones??? I could jsut get in there and curl up LOL

Back