• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

8 calenders left....don't miss out!

merlinsmum

I am waiting on a couple of people to send through their payments, this will leave me with 8 calenders - let me know if you would like one - they are £10 including shipping anywhere in the world and the proceeds go to Irish cavalier Rescue run by Karlin who also runs this board.

I would LOVE one please. I'll arrange payment immediately, as soon as I receive details, thank you.

yay!!! thought I was too late, please e-mail or pm and tell me how to order.

Please hold one, when I read you sent the order in I figured I was too late!

[email protected]

I have just sent you a paypal request :). (I ordered more as last year I got many requests for calenders and had only ordered for those that had requested initially )

You've now got my payment. I sure do need it! I realized that yesterday when I took down my 2008 calendar. With all the fancy stuff out there you can keep schedules with and on, I still do better with a good ole paper calendar hanging on the wall...

Hi thanks again
I just paid, please send it to the Paris address in the note - if you have to send it to the listed US address it's ok, it will be forwarded.

Can't wait
Jennifer

Hi thanks again
I just paid, please send it to the Paris address in the note - if you have to send it to the listed US address it's ok, it will be forwarded.

Can't wait
Jennifer

packed and ready to be posted to france in the morning!

Kirsty, I never got my calendar. Just checking to make sure it got mailed? Maybe it's just stuck in the hands of the postal service.

Kirsty, I never got my calendar. Just checking to make sure it got mailed? Maybe it's just stuck in the hands of the postal service.

Yes - you were on my original spreadsheet that I took the addresses off. You should have recieved it by now as they went 1st class air mail
- have any other usa's not got theirs ?

Thank you Kirsty!!

i received the beautiful calendar today, my niece simply adores it:jump: and i see Merlin and Oakley on it, great!

Kirsty, do you have any more left? If so can you PM me and I'll order one for my sister.

Back