• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gabby's 1st year.

Jasperxxgabby

Gabby's been with us a year today, she was eight weeks old when she came to live with us, she was a little live wire back then and I think she gave Jasper the shock of his life :lol: and she still is a live wire, usually driving Jasper to distraction :). Here are a few photos of her on her first day.
2564660267_6e96e711f7_m.jpg
2565483718_559ca7419f_m.jpg
2564660161_5dd0426a42_m.jpg

Wouldn't know where we would be without her or Jasper now though :luv:.

She is such a cutie pie :luv:

It's hard to imagine life without them isnt it. It's amazing how quickly they become part of the family :lotsaluv:

She is such a cutie. I couldn’t imagine life without my three. When I am out without them I always look forward to coming home to their wagging tails. :)

what a little doll-baby she was. She and Jasper make a lovely pair. Congrats on one year together!

Back