• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy 2 nd Birthday Daisy!!

sins

We got her a Kong in maxi Zoo for her second birthday and she enjoyed her shopping experience.(especially the rabbits in the rabbit village)There was a lady next to us buying something for her family dog and the sales assistant asked what size was the dog. She looked at Daisy and said....."About the size of that thing"!!!!:confused:
Anyway here's a video of daisy testing her new toy and giving it full approval.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbwoOtmmxV8

Sins

Happy 2nd birthday Daisy :rah:. Could watch Daisy running after her kong toy all day :D. (What a cheek of that lady calling your gorgeous Daisy "that thing", so rude grrr. )

Hi Daisy and sins

And a Very Big Happy Birthday to you from one special Daisy to another special Daisy:lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::flwr::flwr::flwr::hppybdy::hppybdy: and I shall be a Big Two next Friday the 9 th Jan as its my then so have a great day and keep me some cake

Best Wishes

Daisy

:hppybdy: :hppybdy:
I wish mine would be so good at returning toys!!! They may or may not chase them. They may or may not pick it up. They may or may not return with it and they may or may not give it to me to throw again!!! :D :D Daisy could teach them a thing or two

Belated birthday wishes Daisy - hope you had a great day and mum gave you losta more treats as well as you new toy!

Back