• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan Is Watching Over Me

Brian M

Hi

Well first day back and its down with the old calendars and up with the new ,to the left of my desk I have the picture of my three its the same one as my avatar ,to my right higher up on a wall its a PAH Cav calendar and then immediately to my right its our Forum Calendar with those flying ears of Dylan so if you don't mind Pauline your Dylan is looking after me and I must say hes smashing company and he always raises a smile to my face each time we look at each other ,so a big thanks for loaning him to me this month.:):):):flwr::flwr:

:D You brought a big smile to my face! Thank you Brian. Mine is up in the kitchen but I dare not write on this month! :lol:

I have a CT calendar in my kitchen & one by my desk so I see Dylan a lot latley! Mark keeps walking past the one in the kitchen & say's 'thats a great pic' everytime!

I got a present of a cavalier calander for my birthday in november, from my son's girlfriend so that is in the kitchen.

My Cavalier Talk calander is in the bedroom, so I see Dylan last thing at night and first thing in the morning..Lovely!

I'm looking at Dylan right now too! He looks like a little bunny rabbit in that picture! My calendar is hanging in my office at work :)

I have my calendar in my hallway and as I live in a small bungalow, I see his wonderful picture everytime I come in the front door, go to the loo, make a cup of tea, go to bed etc etc etc. It's truly an amazing photo Pauline.

Hi Pauline

So you see what an amazing Cavalier you have on your hands ,apart from being world famous just think of all the people all over that look at his photo and just smile ,you are indeed a Lucky Lady so Dylan says no more bad days cos they are just not allowed !.

Thanks Pauline for sharing him with us all hes a very special boy.:)

Best Wishes
Brian ,Dawn and Luke
Poppy ,Daisy and Rosie
and Ami :flwr::flwr::flwr:

Back