• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Disposable Dogs?

Shivers

I was just having a ganders on a particular website that is well known in Ireland for having lots of ads for dogs and pups for sale. I dont know why I do it really because I just end up upset and annoyed.

In the past 24 hours there have been 3 ads put up for adult cavaliers for sale. There are 2 males both must be ex breeding dogs because the ads say 'not neutered' as if thats a great thing and a 4 and a half year old female 'priced to sell'. Who has a pet for over 4 years and then just looks to gain money like that. If it was a genuine reason then surely it would be better to look for the best home for the dog but these ads make it seem as if the first person to come up with €200 can have these dogs never mind who it is :(

What is wrong with these people. Sorry for going on, I know this is a well covered topic on here but its just so frustrating to see people go on as if these lovely dogs are just disposable commodities.

I'd say those are all ads where people who have been breeding are trying to sell the dogs for breeding. :( It is indeed very frustrating and you can imagine the health impact on the breed of all this casual, backyard breeding. :mad:

Back