• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alfie Gone To Heaven.

So very sorry to hear of the tragic loss of precious Alfie - just heartbreaking for you.

You are in our thoughts :flwr:

I'm so sorry Justine, I was thinking of you this week, you hadn't been on in a while and I miss you. It's a big shock dear and I am in tears for you. Lots of love to you Justine. I'm so sad for your loss. :(

So sorry to hear that Alfie's no longer with you :flwr:. Such sad days for you but know he'll always be in your heart :lotsaluv:

Justine, all my thoughts and prayers go to you and your family. I know that you did the right thing, and eventually happy thoughts and memories about Alfie will pave their way through your tears and sorrow. Right now you just have to take your time to grieve. :hug: :luv:

Justine im so sorry,Alfs was still a baby but you've done the right thing for him no matter how hard it seems right now.
so many seem to be loosing their babies at this time it is heartbreaking:flwr:

Oh Justine, I am so shocked and saddened.

I was thinking of you and missed you on here, was going to pm you at xmas but then didn't as I thought you may be just busy.

I am so, so sorry:(

Run free little Alfs.:hug:

Justine I'm so sorry. I'm really thinking about you at this sad time. I'm sure Alfie was a similar age to our Sally as I remember you posting around the same time. Take care and remember we're all here to listen

I was so sad to read about your loss of little Alfie.:( I know how loved he was by all you have shared. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss :( At least Alfie doesn't have to suffer anymore and he can rest..

We're all thinking of you in these horrible days!

Justine,
I'm so sorry to hear this news :(. I hope little Alfie is at peace now. Take care :flwr:

I didnt realise how many good friends i have on here,thanks to every one,its was hard reading all the messages.I still havent excepted he has gone,i talk to him,even when i was hanging the washing out,as he would often steal socks if i dropped them .I say goodnite to him and i can see him running in the top field.Jus.

So very sorry:hug:
Remember
I was chosen today
I'm learning to flythe world took me away
but please don't you cry
And I chose you today to try and be strong
so please don't you cry and don't say that I'm gone
When you're feeling alone just remember our love,
I'm up near the stars looking down from above.
Remember our love In a moment you'll see
that I'm still here beside you when you're thinking of me.
Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzir----Jake)

Last edited:
Aileen,
So very sorry. There just aren't words to heal your pain.
Hugs to you.
THE DOGS WHO HAVE SHARED OUR LIVES

The dogs who've shared our lives.
In subtle ways they let us know
their spirit still survives.
Old habits still make us think
we hear a barking at the door.
Or step back when we drop
a tasty morsel on the floor.
Our feet still go around the place
the food dish used to be,
And, sometimes, coming home at night,
we miss them terribly.
And although time may bring new friends
and a new food dish to fill,
That one place in our hearts
belongs to them...
and always will.

Last edited:
My heart is breaking for you Justine. I am so very sorry to hear that Alfie has gone. I know you were struggling with him and did everything you could. Remember him well and know that he was loved to the utmost.

Back