• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alfie Gone To Heaven.

Oh Justine, I am SO sorry :hug::hug: I know I haven't been on this board much lately, but in the times that I have been here, your love for Alfie has been very evident. I am so sorry :hug: :flwr:

Aww thanks soooo much.we saw a cav today and Ella shouts out,look its a Alfs.I am not ready to get a another yet.I miss him sooo much.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. You gave Alfie so much love and good care and the precious gift of no more pain. It's the hardest thing. Sending you an e-hug.

i have being away justine and i am only seeing this post now i am so sorry to hear about alfie my thoughts are wit ye!

Justine, truly sorry to hear about little Alfie, I know how you must be feeling. Take care of yourself and when you are ready, let us know how you are.

Hugs.

Hi, thanks for ur kind message....Im so sorry about poor Alfie...hope ur doin better now??? ur little puppy is cute. Sorry again...i know how it feels, and thanks again for ur kind message:)

Back