• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alfie Gone To Heaven.

Justine, a chroi,

I'm so very very sorry to hear the news about Alfie. It came as a bit of a shock, I hadn't realised his condition had worsened so. You and yours are in my thoughts at the moment. If there's anything I can do, please let me know. If you want to chat pm me and I'll send you my number.

Thinking of you.
Tanya

So sorry to hear of your loss. May the happy memories you shared with Alfie carry you through this sorrowful time. Take care.

Oh I am so, so sorry, Justine. I know you must be devastated and this is such sad news for us all. So many here will be thinking of you and of Alfie. :flwr:

Justine, I'm so so sorry to hear you've lost Alfie. I know it's such a difficult time... you see the ones you've lost everywhere for a while. But Alfie is still with you in lots of ways, and he is pain free at last. I'm thinking of you xx
:flwr:

DSC_0056.jpg

Justine, Nicki sent me this poem when Charlie died; I hope it comforts you too. :hug:

Justine, I am so sorry that you had to let Alfie go. How hard for you to see his pain and be unable to help. I hope you will be able to remember the good times and hold onto the joy that he brought to your life.

Justine, I just saw this now, I'm shocked. Thinking of you all at this dificult time. If there is anything you need, dont hesitate to ask :flwr::flwr:
Run free Alfs :lotsaluv:

I'm just catching up too, so very sorry to hear your sad news, take care Justine you're in my thoughts
run free sweet Alfie

Im so sorry to hear about Alfie Justine - have been away from the board for a good while so am only seeing this now.
You must be heartbroken.. Thinking of you all at this horribly sad time.
Im sure Alfie is being well looked after by all our angels who have left us for the bridge..
Your in my thoughts :hug:

Awww thanks.I do miss him alot.Cant believe still.It was a hard dec.to make.So glad i have you guys.

So sorry to hear about Alfie. What a good life he had with you though - remember all the good times.:)

Back