• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Winter Walks in Wales...

Ejay

As i am home from work today, i thought i would add a few photos of little Bailey and some of the lovely wintry walks we've been on over the past week. (some of the pics are with my mum's two tri's when tey came last sunday for a lovely roast dinner)

Bailey will be 9 months old tomorrow, she's still pretty small, but is a little trooper!! fingers crossed her health will continue to improve and she gains a few more pounds :xfngr:

Bailey wondering what this cold white stuff is??
3162864639_63fd76c2c5.jpg

Running along in the snow
3163663696_83321e5c10.jpg

Out at the beach..
3163643932_a1be3af3d1.jpg

Recall...
IMG_3000.JPG

Waiting for treat after a good recall..
IMG_2974.JPG

And one last one of my beautiful Bailey...
IMG_2996.JPG

Your Ttny girls is so sweet! And I think your lucky to share the love of cavaliers with your mum!:)

who´s the fourth dog in pic number 4?

thanks, yes i am lucky - mum had our first cav, Molly a rescue just after i left home to go to uni. thanks to Mol, we all fell hopelessly in love with the breed!

The fourth dog is my lovely Westie, Lily... this picture shows her better, i struggled to find one from the walks as being white she is fairly camoflaged in the snow!
IMG_3009.JPG

They are all beautiful....they are so lucky to have each other to play with.

Lovely pics, Bailey is just so cute in the red jumper, and all doggies look like they are having fun:). I love the recall pic, four happy doggies:paw:

Oh look at my gorgeous girlies in their pink coats!!
That was a luvly afternoon! The four of them together are so cute and entertaining lol
:lotsaluv::jump::rah::jump::lotsaluv:

Back