• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Members Temperatures -Where They Live

I am jealous of you people with warm weather. I believe I was meant to be a southern girl! Hubby has had to tramp down places in the yard for the dogs to do their business otherwise they'd get buried and have to be rescued I'm sure.

We are currently experiencing 18F. Yesterday we had a snowstorm that dumped 12 inches on us. We had to dig a series of trenches in the snow in our backyard so our cavaliers can get their exercise (and go potty!). The snow plows didn't come until 4:00pm, so we were trapped at home on Saturday.

can we come and stay? we lurrrrrve the snow:)
Merls and Oaks

Sunny today until noon, then the temp dropped to 65F. The past two weeks has been low of 58F, high of 80F. Perfect! We're going to Disney this weekend and it will be COLD (for us) with a low in the 40's, high in the 60's. I may actually have to wear pants!

Tomorrow in Chicago we are forecast to have a high of -2 degrees F (-18C) and a low of -20F (-28C). Even Oz, who loves being outside in any weather, finds that temperature pretty darn cold!

I live in Tassie, we are NOT used to the hot weather, as it is summer we are used to 25 degress celsius but yesterday we had a whopper!!!!!!! 33 degress celsius!!!

Rajacadoo

Well, Here I am in the southern part of the U.S...Georgia, where the average low temp in January is around 30 F (-1 C) and the high is around 45-50 F (7-10 C). I got up to 6 degrees F ( -14 C) on the back porch this morning and the high is forecast to be 24 (-4 C).

My house just wasn't built for those kinds of lows, and my heat pump isn't doing a very good job of warming. We are in extra layers here!

This was the thermometer in my car this morning:

temp.jpg

That's minus 24C, by the way.

Back