• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sparky's 1 Year old!!! (Yesterday!)

Dublin

I feel like a bad mammy as I was away for Sparky's first birthday - but we lied to him & told him it was today so when I got home this morning from England I had a bad of treats & toys for him & he's now in 2nd heaven!!!!

Can't believe he's a year old already!

Here he is playing with some of his toys!
sparkster015.jpg

sparkster016.jpg

sparkster012-1.jpg

Hello Sparky

Very Happy Birthday for today ,tomorrow and yesterday ,you are a beautiful little boy.

:mexwav::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::mexwav:

:hppybdy:Sparky you are very lucky to get so many nice toys for your birthday!!!

Thanks guys!:rah:

When I got home from work last night Sparky was exhausted as he'd been playing all afternoon with every toy - Mark was at home all afternoon & he was exhausted too! He complained that Sparky bothered him all afternoon with each toy in turn & then he would remember one of his old ones so he'd go & get that to play with!!

I was made to throw out a couple of the old ones as he has so many now!

I forgot the camera today so I cant put up more pics from yesterday yet!

Back