• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Apart From Cavaliers -What Other Pets

Well I have one ruby cavalier and one GIANT ruby cavalier (otherwise known as an irish setter - but don't tell her shes not a cavalier!)

we have five - Australian Shepherd Lucy , who knows but we love her anyway Chelsie, shitzu Baby, Lhasa Apso Daisy and my new Cav sweetheart (as of oct) Emmie.

We have Bella- our Blenheim baby girl, Koda our Chow/Newfie mix, Lilly- our kitty cat, Gizzy- the cockatiel, Neo- the parakeet. I would have many more pets if I didn't have a hubby that likes to limit the fun! Although he LOVES them as much as we do, he just doesn't want us to know! So for now, we just volunteer at the animal shelter so that we can call all the animals ours! I am hoping to get a tri one of these days!:xfngr:

Well we have one cavalier, a tropical fish tank full with sharks, catfish, neons etc and one inheritated rabbit from my daughter when the relationship with her partner broke down, and guess who ended up with the rabbit, the parents!! and not forgetting one soon to be 18 yr old son.

cavs Emily approx 13yrs, Roger 9ish,Misty & Folly 10ish,Jasmine 8, Pip 5yrs Havoc 2yrs Indie Leonberger 13yrs in march Kez collie 16yrs Ollie collie 7yrs Ike chi 6mnths I also have 3 cats Ickarus ragdoll and two moggies xena and Marble and lastly 2 tortoise think thats it.Sounds a lot but most are old and sleep alot only awake for walks and food.

okay, 1 x unruly husband to be (age not disclosed) , 2 x grey female sister chinchillas - Lolly and Chi both aged 7.5 years, and 2 x male cavaliers - Mr Tops himself (aka Merlin) B&t -nearly 4 years (on feb 14:lotsaluv:) and the 'puter boy (aka Oakey Pokey doo!) 2.5 years

Cav - Remus is a 2.5 yr. old Tri
Cav - Loki is a 2 yr. old Blenheim
Cav - Leopold is a 5 yr. old Tri

3 cats:
Rumor & Serenity are 3 year old sisters from the shelter. We couldn't split them up so we took both.
Thor is 1 yr. old all black little runt. We got him when he was 5 weeks old & he took to Loki immediately so now he thinks he's a Cavalier.

I only have two cavaliers who think they are humans. This morning I woke up and my head was in the middle of the pillow and one was sleeping with their head on one side and the other had the other :lol:

i just have 4 doggies.
my 4yr old cavalier.
5yr old king charles.
15mth old labxspringer.
and 18yr old colliex.

I have a 6 month old cavalier, a 21/2 year golden retriever and one very patient husband who has put up with my love of dogs over the years.:luv:

Heather R

Brian you will have us all totally exposed before long... :rotfl:

I have four cavaliers, then the four cats, Pippa and Jessie the calico girls who were with me well before the dogs, Ambrose the huge black cat who arrived at the same time as Jaspar, and Quincy with three legs who came along about a year later. All rescue cats! :winkct:

Then three aquariums. Not sure of sizes but one, a big corner tank, is def. 190 litres, then I think 160 l and 90 l. All three came from various people getting rid of tanks; didn't intend to end up with all of them!

I have my three Cavaliers, Rosie, Ebony and Harley. One 700 litre Fish Tank and a 20 litre Fish Tank. Just before Christmas I sold my 180 litre tank as we wanted to reclaim our living room.
Also got my 16 year old niece living with us.

Hi, I have Lyra my cavalier who turned one on Sunday. My two cats - Shiva (black) and Venus (black & white) they are sisters and are 4 years old. And a guinnea pig and a cockateil.

Danielle & Lyra

Hi, well I also have Buster a 7 year old white boxer. 3 geriatric cats Jenna aka Bubba Jen 15, her daughter Trixie Bee aka Little B 14 , and Carrie Kitten aka Kitty Witten who's not a kitten cos she's 15 now. Round the corner at daughters house I have 3 more cats, namely Tyler aka Boy Boy (Bees dad) 14, Nicola aka Nicky Pickle 10, and Molly aka Molly Moo Moo who is the baby at 5.

Also in her house is 1 milk snake and 1 corn snake but I cant stand them and have been known on several occasions to leap straight over the baby gate race across the kitchen and be coweriing in the back garden in the few seconds it takes her to unlock a vivarium!

I have Maverick aka Mavy Pavy my nearly 2 year old Cavalier. Monster and Diesel my tabbys. I also have 2 chinchillas Cinda and Thumba. Also a 37 gal salt water reef tank.

Maverick weights 18lbs
Diesel my fat cat weights 20lbs
Monster who's taller then Maverick weights 15lbs

I have huge cats!

I have 2 cavaliers. Fern, blenheim, 20 mths and Tilly, tri, 19 mnths.

Strangely enough I also have a boa constrictor :eek: Snakey is female and just over 2 years old.

Before I moved into a smaller house, I had 50+ snakes and 30+ dragons, a few monitors and a chameleon.

Hi Karlin

With a forum with mainly ladies on how did you guess what my line of questions was leading up to, and I knew I would find a boa constrictor somewhere so part of my next question could be pics pls. :):):)

Here ya go :)

IMG_3221.jpg

IMG_3229.jpg

And the girls... desperately interested in trying to make friends.. they just dont realise Snakey will be big enough to eat them when she is all grown up!

IMG_3230.jpg

For safety's sake I never have the dogs and snake out together.

Last edited:
We have one blen Cavalier female Miss Kinncora, Chance is a Japanese Chin, and three persian cats. All of our fur babies were from rescues

Back