• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing....

SuzRN

I don't know her name yet.;) The girl in the center will be coming home in a couple of weeks. She is the largest in the litter, spunky chews on her brothers ears. Needs a good name.

3192485571_36ee531c98.jpg

the only girl in a sea of boys
3193327712_3538983a3e.jpg

Cutie (the puppy of course)

Any name ideas?? Thanks Suzanne

Oh my she looks like an angel :D
You'll be having fun with her for sure!
Sorry but not good on finding names.. Good luck though ;)

She's adorable!! How about Darcy or Maisy? These were runners for qqwhen i was naming my little Bailey.

How old is she at the moment? i bet you can't wait to bring her home!!

:luv: What a cutie! She's so gorgeous and chunky. I like then names Dottie, Daisy and Layla.

She's gorgeous (of course I'm biased because she appears to be the spitting image of my Mindy). If I ever have another girl dog Sophie is in the running for a name.

Lovely girl:)
Just Love a chubby pup :luv:
You say lots of spunk and she is chunky...so would I would think who is chunky & spunky?
Bette(Midler)
Whoopie (Goldberg)
who´s your favorite chunky spunky girl ? :)

She is 4-5 weeks in that pic, should be home on 24 this month if that works out. Love the idea of name of chunky spicy girl. Will let you know what I come up with. Suzanne

She is around 5 weeks, will be coming home on the 24. I love the idea of a chunky spicy girl name. Thanks, will let you all know the final. Suzanne

Hi
how about an Irish name for the new addition .
Teagan pronounced T - gan The Irish form of the Welsh name Tegwin which means "beautiful."
Saoirse pronounced sear - sa meaning freedom
Aoife pronounced ee-fa meaning beautiful , and joyful

I read somewhere once that dogs understand a dual syllable name easier
Whatever you call her she's a beauty .
Mimi

Back