• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Little Minnie was killed yesterday

Claire L

I can hardly see to type this ,it's so hard to believe. Yesterday Minnie was attacked by a GS as we walked in a little park while passing time waiting for the vet to finish surgery on another animal. My girls were just going in to get booster shot and check-up and now Minnie is dead. I can hardly breathe and I just don't know how I will ever get through this nightmare.

OMG Claire, I am so sorry to hear about Minnie. What an awful thing to go through.

Sending you loads of :hug::hug::hug:

I'm so sorry Claire.
I hope she didn't suffer. Did the owner of the GS take responsibility for this?
Sins

That is so terrible Claire. I am so sorry Minnie was savaged by a GS. It is a horrible way to say goodbye to your loved companion.

Claire I am so sorry to read this, such an awful thing for you all to go through.

Oh my God, Claire, I am in total shock reading about your little Minnie, absolutely horrific, I just cannot imagine how you must be feeling. Please know I am thinking of you at this time.

Claire, this is so sad. :( I know you must be simply devastated and it is just awful. You so clearly cared so deeply for both your cavaliers and you had done so much for Minnie. It is just beyond belief that she would be attacked in this cruel way when you were just passing time before a vet appointment, when you would be relaxed and enjoying yourselves in a park, and I hope you will be able to locate the dog involved. We will all be thinking of you as you go through this -- time will bring some relief but I can only imagine the shock and devastation right now. Please look after yourself and keep Cara by your side for comfort. :flwr:

OMG, Claire ... There simply are no words.

I know you must be devastated. I am so sorry this happened to you.

Hugs to you and Cara as you deal with this tragic loss :hug:

Claire, I am just horrified and cannot imagine how awful this must be for you. I can't even allow myself to picture it with one of my dogs, it is just too terrible. I am so sorry that you are having to suffer this. I do hope you will be able to go after this dog/owner and help prevent this animal from injuring or killing again.

Claire I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't begin to imagine what you must be going through.

Sleep well Minnie :(

Claire, I am terribly sorry to hear what happened. That must have been devastating to witness. This is the second time recently that I have heard of a GS attacking a Cavi. The other little dog lives near me and was lucky to survive. Do you mind me asking what part of Dublin you were in?

Claire,

I'm so very sorry that this has happened. When you are up to it I'll give you a call :flwr:.

Claire: My heart goes out to you very deeply. I cannot imagine what you are going through. All I can say is I am so very sorry.

Back