• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Little Minnie was killed yesterday

This is just so heartbreaking, i cannot imagine how to cope with such a trauma. Our beautiful gentle dogs do not deserve this. Sending you all much love xx

Oh, Claire, I am so very very sorry. I lost my boy Tyler last year in a similar attack, so I truly understand the shock and trauma in addition to the grief. I spent days and days thinking of all the what if's (what if we just hadn't gone out that day, what if we'd turned the other way, what if we'd been five minutes later, on and on) and being unable to function, and I'm sure you're going through the same.

You have my deepest sympathy and sorrow for your loss.

This really broke my heart. I am so sorry that this has happened to your family! My thoughts are with you!
Megan

Back