• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Little Minnie was killed yesterday

So sorry Claire another cavalier angel has gotten their wings .
I'm shedding a tear thinking about her .
mimi

Claire, there are no words to express how saddened I am for you and Minnie. Sending you e-hugs and hopes for peace for Minnie. It must be devastating.

Claire I cant believe what I have just read - Im so sorry that this has happened to you, its just too horrific to imagine what you must be going through.
Minnie is at peace now and I hope you and Cara will be okay. Thinking of you all :flwr:

How horrible this is. You are in my thoughts and prayers for comfort at this very difficult time.

That is truly awful. I'm so, so sorry to hear about Minnie. God bless you and your family. Hugs to you all! I really hope the owner of the GS is held responsible in some meaningful way.

Claire, no words can ease your pain at this awful time, but know that we are thinking of you and little cara. It has always been obvious that you love your furbabies very much :lotsaluv:
I hope poor Minnie didnt suffer and I really hope that the owner of the GS is accepting responsibility.
Sending lots of :hug: to you and cara.
Run free at the bridge sweet minnie

Oh Claire - there are absolutely no words to describe what I am feeling for you right now. I am SO sorry :hug:I cannot imagine going through something like that. Please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers right now.. Big giant HUGS!! :flwr:

Claire, I'm so very sorry for your loss of Minnie. :( You and your husband are in our thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Oh Claire I'm so very very sorry, this is just devastating news, I can't believe it.

Completely heartbroken for you :(:(:(:(

It's hard enough dealing with a loss, but when something like this happens it just makes things so much worse - it is one of our worst nightmares.

Thinking of you both and darling Cara too, she must be very distressed by what's happened.

I hope you manage to track down the owner - and take things further - I know you won't feel like it at the moment but hopefully in time you will - if nothing else, then to stop it happening again.

I'm so very sorry Claire. Reading this is just heartbreaking. I hope that this community brings you comfort during this terrible time. Many :hug: to you.

-Andrea

Oh my God Claire...I don't even know what to say I am so in shock. Your news is so devastating. I know how much you love your girls and how far you've brought them with your love. I am so incredibly sorry Claire, I am just dumbfounded. Take comfort in Cara and know that she needs you right now. Be strong Claire, we love you.

How horrifying for all.:hug:to you and Cara and sweet thoughts for your Minnie. I cannot imagine the terror you felt and your deep trauma :lotsaluv:

I am so sorry to read this, and I am in tears that you have lost your Minnie in this traumatic, nightmarish way, it is just heartbreaking. :hug: to you and your family.

Back