• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Little Minnie was killed yesterday

Claire, I have just read this and am beyond shocked. I am sooo sorry that this has happened. I know you loved her beyond words and she had the best life possible. Thinking of you all here. Keep Cara close to you for comfort.

You have my sincerest sympathies, I am sorry that I cannot say more as I do not know what to say.

Nothing I say can ease your pain. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry.

Claire...what can I say. Your heart must be broken. I pray that you find the strength to get over this.

God Bless:hug:

Christine

Claire, I'm in tears even trying to imagine what you're going through. My deepest sympathies and condolences. I'm so sorry to hear this.

Frances

omg ((( Claire ))), I'm devastated for you :(:(.

I can't imagine how you feel, but I'm sharing tears with you right now. Dreadful thing to happen to such a well-loved little angel.

Run free sweetiepie.

I am sure no words can comfort you right now and just wish we all could be in Ireland to help you through this. I just cannot imagine your pain, to lose a dog in such an horrific way, words just fail me.
My love and care go out to you.

Nanette xxxxxx

Claire this is such heartbreaking news. I have lurked on this site for a long time and know how much you adore your two girls. So sorry to hear about Minnie will be thinking and praying for you and your family and of course Cara too. Take care.

Claire, I lost a cat 5 years ago to a dog attack, and it still haunts me to this day. It makes it so much worse to lose a pet in this way. I know how angry <<<<SCREAM>>>> and devastated you are and my heart is breaking for you. Hang in there and I hope you can find the dog who did this to her.

I feel physically sick, I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through.. Keep your family close, and remember she is not alone Rudee is looking after her now.xx

Back