• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello From Indiana!

Moskat

Hi everyone, my name is Kate from southern Indiana! As you could tell, I am new here, and it's been a long time since I've been on a forum. :) A little about me: I've been married for 3 years, I was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida, and I also lived in Alaska and California. I've worked at vet clinics ever since I started working at age 14 (I'm 22 now), and started as a kennel technician, and worked my way up to vet assistant. I love every minute of it!

My little shining star is my 3 year old, male, black and tan Cavalier, Quentin...named after Quentin Tarrantino, one of my favorite movie directors/actors. I adopted him about 7 months ago from a breeder who did not need "his services" anymore. Basically, he was caged outside, and used in a sort of puppy mill situation.

When I received him, I immediately did an overhaul on his care because he looked awful; I had him neutered, had his teeth cleaned, heartworm tested, vaccinated....all that fun stuff! My main concern was for his happiness, and his heart...luckily he didn't, and still doesn't, have any audible heart defects.

Quentin's doggie sisters are Dahlia, a 2.5 y/o, red tri-color Australian Shepherd, a 1.5 y/o, red merle Australian Shepherd/Lab mix named Cherry (she was diagnosed with horrible hip dysplasia at 4 months old, and has already had one FHO surgery), and my newest addition is a 2 y/o Weimaraner named Kenzy that I rescued from the clinic I work for...she was hit by a car, and had to have one of her rear legs amputated. I also have a cat named Jaelyn and a ferret named Kamikaze.

Anyway though, I hope to make some new friends here, and just enjoy posting! Thank you all for reading! :paw:

icon_welcome This is a great forum- full of lots of good information. We would love to see some pictures of your furry friends when you get a chance to post again. :snap:

Welcome from Southern California. Glad little Quentin found his loving forever home with you. :)

Back