• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I love my ruby brother

Lani

I am working from home today so had to snap a few quick pics of the ruby boys ...

I love my big brother! :lotsaluv:
two2.jpg

Let us sleep please ... :slp::slp:
two.jpg

Did it warm up outside yet? Can we go chase squirrels??? :dogwlk:
two3.jpg

Hope you enjoy. :)

Incredible to think those two are not from the same litter. They are so alike. Do you ever get them muddled up at a quick glance? It must be lovely to see them being so affectionate. :lotsaluv:

Incredible to think those two are not from the same litter. They are so alike. Do you ever get them muddled up at a quick glance? It must be lovely to see them being so affectionate. :lotsaluv:

It really is great. I wanted Lucky to have a buddy but I never imagined they'd bond so well so quickly. It really makes me feel so good to see them both happy and enjoying each other's company so well.

I have gotten them muddled up ... As you can see from the pic above, Sparky is considerably smaller than Lucky (14 pounds versus 19 pounds). Well, sometimes I will be trying to put Sparky's Harness on and Lucky will get of him and I'll start putting Sparky's harness on Lucky! It wouldn't be bad except their setting are different because Sparky is so small. They have fooled me a couple times. I now realize what it must have been like for my mom because my sister and I are twins.

We're all heading to sleep soon, but here's a pic I just snapped of the boys ... They are like this all the time. It is so sweet.

two4.jpg

Gorgeous doggies you have, the pic of them asleep is just soo sweet, I just love the way cavaliers pile into together and cuddle asleep :luv:

Back