• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

preventive treatments for murmurs

CVS has 30mg CoQ10 on their website, but it costs nearly $15.00 for a bottle of 30. In Ohio I buy them at Discount Drug Mart; I pay $5.99 for a bottle of 30. I've checked at Sam's Club, but they don't carry 30mg. Keep looking - I'm sure you'll find some at a decent price.

We got our 3rd cavalier last night and the breeder sent this stuff home with us. Also, sent us some stuff like metamucil for the anal glands because of problems on cavaliers. I'm going to be getting this online as its much cheaper. I'd never heard of it until last night and then today there's a post on it.

Coq10

Jarrow makes an good quality CoQ10 30mg, one of the better brands on the market from what I am told. You can order it on vitacost.com. Take Care

Last edited:
Coq10

I just wanted to also add that not all vitamins and supplements are created equal. Although the price may be reasonable, many of the cheaper brands have fillers and lack the purity and quality to have any positive effect if the supplements will help. I got 150 capsules of 30mg Jarrow at $11.87 on vitacost.com much cheaper then if you where to buy it at a store where the price is doubled. Also with the vitamin E look for d-alpha tocopherol, the natural form of E not the dl-alpha tocopheral(synthetic). Sophie's mom

Back