• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My 2 Furry Kids

Mom of Jato

JatoZoey1-09.jpg

Jato really enjoys having a little sister. I just LOVE them so much! :lotsaluv:

They are beautiful. I love their expressions. Bandit was born in June of 2008 (the 3rd) like Zoey, and his feathering on his ears is MUCH shorter than Zoeys. I wish his would hurry up and grow! Even Lizzie's ears look WAY longer than Bandits...and it isn't the ear leather that is shorter...it is the feathering. I guess he just has some growing up to do!

WaowþZoeybaby is really growing up.....Lovley expression she has and beautyful eyes :)
Lovely pair you have:)

Very cute, little Zoey is getting so big! She has beautiful eyes, I love her expression...

Oh what beautiful doggies!!!! I love Zoey's expression and the liitle bit of pink on Jato's nose.

Thank you for the nice comments. It is so much fun having contact with all of you, and sharing pictures. :cffee: Yes, my little Zoey is getting big- in fact I think she weighs more than Jato. Her bone structure is different, more solid.

:) A beautiful photo of your little girls - they look stunning and with their expressions - what can happen next ;)

Back